Cook with Ayden: Chicken Curry
I’ve always thought chicken curry is difficult to cook. I love my mom’s chicken curry. I think it is the best in the world
I never bothered to learn how to cook it until recently as the boys can now tolerate spicy food.
Today, my mom taught me how to cook her delicious chicken curry through Whatsapp and Little Chef Ayden is going to show us how it is done.
4 chicken drumstick
25g meat curry powder
1 garlic (sliced)
An inch ginger (sliced)
1/2 bowl santan
1 bowl water
2 stalk serai
1 red chili
1) Marinate chicken with sliced garlic, ginger and curry powder for at least an hour.
2) Heat cooking oil. Saute pounded ingredients.
3) Add ginger and garlic.
4) Bruise serai and add in.
5) Add chicken, curry powder and potatoes.
6) Add water.
7) Let boil until chicken is tender and potatoes are soft.
8) Add coconut milk and keep stirring until it comes to a boil.
9) Turn off fire and serve.
If using Philips All-In-One Cooker:
1) Select ‘Saute / High Temperature’
2) Add cooking oil.
3) Saute pounded ingredients.
4) Add ginger and garlic.
5) Bruise serai and add in.
6) Add chicken, curry powder and potatoes.
7) Add water.
8) Close the lid. SEAL.
9) Select ‘Meat/ Poultry’ and PRESSURE COOK for 15 minutes
10) Once done, turn the valve to VENT and wait for the floater to go down.
11) Open the lid.
12) Select ‘Saute / Low Temperature’
13) Add coconut milk and keep stirring until it comes to a boil.
As usual, here is the video tutorial of Little Chef Ayden cooking the delicious Chicken Curry:
11 Comments + Add Comment
Leave a comment
Join ME for updates & giveaways!
Home is where MY heart is.
I am a mother to two boys; Ethan and Ayden and a wife to Darling William. I'm a stay at home mum who blogs to break the monotony of life and to avoid feeling jaded. Would love to get to know all the Super Mommies and Daddies and Babies or Singles out there with the hope that we can learn more from each other. Most of all, I am a happy person, and I hope YOU are too.
Click here to learn more about me ^_^