Fun facts about Submerryn
I have a blog manager. Yes it’s always good to have a blog manager coz it can be quite sad (and stressful) to have to sell your blog yourself. With a blog manager, I can just leave the marketing to them and spend my time concentrating on creating fresh new contents and update my blog regularly. Recently, my blog manager wants to create an info sheet of their talents and asked me several questions so we can work better. Since I’ve not shared much about myself in this blog, I guess it’s fair that I share this with my readers as well. You know my kids well but how well do you know ME? Hehe. So here are some fun facts about me.
Can I have 5 random facts about you?
– Loves travelling. Must travel at least 3 times a year or this Queen will turn into a frog. In order to reverse the spell, must bring this frog to somewhere nice, doesn’t necessarily be a faraway destination as long as her King and two Princes tag along.
– LOVES property reviews! Purchases properties like it is a game of monopoly (cheh wah! I wish lah!). Very suka Interior Designing too. Can spend hours in show houses studying their designs.
– Am a good wife coz always tags along when the hubby test drives cars as that is his hobby. Ethan loves cars too so might as well make this a family affair.
– Shopping kaki but always ended up ‘buying windows’ coz money not enough. “Window shopping” geddit geddit? :P
– Anything to do with the kids’ education and well-being is important to me. Toy stores such as Hamley’s and Toys ‘R Us are our frequent hang out place coz that is the kids’ happy place (besides home lah of coz. There’s no place like home :P)
By the way, this Submerryn loves dipping in the pool but doesn’t know how to swim :D
What make is your car please?
Honda, Proton and Perodua. Do you want to know Ayden’s car?
Ahahahaha. No thanks lah, unless it’s a Mercedes Benz!
Hahahahahahaha. Both of us then burst into laughter!
Can you tell me the names of your kids and their ages please?
Ethan (7 years old)
DOB: 21 July 2007
Ayden (1 year old)
DOB: 31 August 2013
William (Too old)
DOB: So old until kenot remember when dy…
* a coffee drinker (yes or no)
* an alcohol drinker (yes or no)
* a smoker (yes or no)
Coffee drinker – occasionally
Alcohol and smoker – No no
Water – YES!
Where is your hometown? Mom’s side? Dad’s side? Where did you grow up?
I am from Malacca. Both my Mom and Dad are from there. I grew up in Perak as my Dad was formerly in the Navy. Hubby’s hometown is in Seremban. Parents from Mars.
Hahahahaha! What was your job title before you got the big life promotion to Motherhood?
I was a sexytary to William before ending up marrying him. I reckon that was the easier way to earn his money :P Never thought that I jumped right out of the pan into the fire as I now work 24/7 as a maid :'(
Anyway, after marriage, I no longer work as a sexytary but teach in preschool instead. Then I quit to become a private tutor until today.
So you are actually working now?
No lah. Private tutor as in tutoring budak-budak privately, mainly before exams as and when the need arises.
What industry were you in when you worked with your Darling?
Wah! Why were you in such a manly industry? Ahaha.
Sexytary mah. Haha.
Lololol. Fair point!
Actually, he is a DVD peddlar but let’s keep hush-hush about it okay? It’s not something we can shout to the world about :P
So there. Some fun facts about me you never know until today ^_^
30 Comments + Add Comment
Leave a comment
Join ME for updates & giveaways!
Home is where MY heart is.
I am a mother to two boys; Ethan and Ayden and a wife to Darling William. I'm a stay at home mum who blogs to break the monotony of life and to avoid feeling jaded. Would love to get to know all the Super Mommies and Daddies and Babies or Singles out there with the hope that we can learn more from each other. Most of all, I am a happy person, and I hope YOU are too.
Click here to learn more about me ^_^