How to Insert Nuffnang Mobile Ads into My Blog
A couple of days ago, I received an email from Nuffnang regarding their mobile ads. I’m not too sure if this is new or what but I do know that I have not inserted any NN mobile ads in my blog prior to this.
Looking at how much we are spending time on our mobile instead of the PC, I decided to add the mobile ads into my blog. I’m a noob when it comes to all this coding so I crossed my fingers and toes and hope for the best.
Actually it is quite easy. Just follow the instructions given.
- In your Nuffnang dashboard, go to Manage Blogs and click on Add Mobile Ad. Copy the entire code.
- In your blog, go to Appearance -> Editor -> Templates -> Header and paste the entire code directly after the <body element
- If you can’t find your body (I mean your blog’s body), you can search for it by pressing Ctrl+F if you’re on a Windows PC or Command+F if you’re on a Mac and a search box will appear. Can you see the search box on the upper right corner?
- Paste the entire code if you still haven’t.
- Once you’ve done that, click ‘Update File’
- ‘Mobile’ ad unit should appear under the “Units Installed” grey panel at the right of your registered blog in your Manage Blog page. Ooops, I just realised I did not insert any Skyscrapper Ad Unit >_<
- You see the red box? That indicates that I have successfully installed mobile ad. The banner ad should show up in any mobile devices when there is an active campaigns running.
Adding the mobile ad into our blog unit not only help to monetize our blog further but will also plays an important role in increased accuracy in site traffic measurement as with the new mobile ad unit, a tiny closeable ad will print out when your site is viewed on a mobile device.
Okay I am done. Now I can go to sleep while my blog makes money for me :P
3 Comments + Add Comment
Leave a comment
Join ME for updates & giveaways!
Home is where MY heart is.
I am a mother to two boys; Ethan and Ayden and a wife to Darling William. I'm a stay at home mum who blogs to break the monotony of life and to avoid feeling jaded. Would love to get to know all the Super Mommies and Daddies and Babies or Singles out there with the hope that we can learn more from each other. Most of all, I am a happy person, and I hope YOU are too.
Click here to learn more about me ^_^