Sesame Cookies Recipe
Little Chef Ayden is back and this time he baked some delicious sesame cookies using Martha Stewart’s recipe. This is one of the simplest cookies to bake so if you are looking for something to bake with your little ones, I would highly recommend this recipe.
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 8 tablespoons (1 stick) unsalted butter, room temperature (we used 115 gram butter)
- 1 cup packed light-brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup hulled sesame seeds, toasted (we used a combination of black & white sesame seeds)
1) Toast sesame seeds, cool and keep aside.
2) Sift flour, baking soda and salt.
6) Drop cookie batter on baking sheets an inch apart
9) Store in air tight container
Watch the tutorial video here:
2 Comments + Add Comment
Leave a comment
Join ME for updates & giveaways!
Home is where MY heart is.
I am a mother to two boys; Ethan and Ayden and a wife to Darling William. I'm a stay at home mum who blogs to break the monotony of life and to avoid feeling jaded. Would love to get to know all the Super Mommies and Daddies and Babies or Singles out there with the hope that we can learn more from each other. Most of all, I am a happy person, and I hope YOU are too.
Click here to learn more about me ^_^