Bake with Ethan AND Ayden: Rice Cooker Moist Chocolate Cake Recipe
I’ve shared this super simple yet extremely delicious moist chocolate cake recipe back in 2015. This cake requires no mixer and bakes perfectly in the rice cooker.
During the recent school holidays, I got the boys to bake this favourite cake of theirs themselves.
180g Salted Butter
180g Brown Sugar
100ml Full Cream Milk (I used Fresh Milk instead)
2 Eggs (lightly beaten)
100g Self-Raising Flour
1/2 tsp Baking Soda
50g Cocoa Powder
1) Add milk and brown sugar
2) Heat on low flame until sugar melts
3) Once melted, turn off the flame
4) Add butter and stir until it melts
5) Let it cool
6) While waiting for the butter to cool down, mix flour, baking soda and cocoa powder
7) Break the egg into a bowl and lightly whisk
8) Add egg into butter mixture
9) Add flour/cocoa mixture
10) Grease the pot
11) Pour cake mixture into the pot and set the rice cooker to CAKE function
12) The cake will be done in an hour
It is extremely easy to bake this. Watch this video.
I also shared how to remove the cake from the rice cooker pot in the video. Scroll towards the end to watch how Ethan did it.
Do note that Ethan removed the cake when the pot has cooled down hence he did not wear any oven gloves (in the video).
Ethan @ 9Y8M
Ayden @ 3Y6M
8 Comments + Add Comment
Leave a comment
Join ME for updates & giveaways!
Home is where MY heart is.
I am a mother to two boys; Ethan and Ayden and a wife to Darling William. I'm a stay at home mum who blogs to break the monotony of life and to avoid feeling jaded. Would love to get to know all the Super Mommies and Daddies and Babies or Singles out there with the hope that we can learn more from each other. Most of all, I am a happy person, and I hope YOU are too.
Click here to learn more about me ^_^