Nuffnang, why you no love me anymore?
Rarely do I write a random post but today is the day when rarity comes in full force.
1) I held all my classes yesterday so that today I’ll be free to go shopping for clothes as I’ve got NOTHING as yet BUT because I was annoyed with Darling this morning, I scrapped the idea of shopping altogether and ended up at home the entire day. Stupidity on my part, I know. One day wasted on a peak season such as this is like wasting the entire week! >_<
2) Spent the day washing toilets instead and now all my washrooms are spick and span and so ready for CNY! But it’s a totally different story with the living and dining room that is still loving the tornado effect theme though -.-
Pic: Ethan helping with the money slotting and angpow wrapping. Look at his tongue jutting out like that! Hehe…
4) Accidentally tearing Ang Pows is okay BUT what he did next is, “Mommy, the Ang Pow tears dy. Can I keep the money instead?”
Instead of putting the money into a new red packet, he keeps them in his piggy bank each time he tears an Ang Pow! =.=
5) For the past couple of weeks, I’ve been enjoying a surge of readership mainly due to the DIY AngPow decors tutorial. My blog stat reached its all time high and is increasing everyday closer to CNY BUT of ALL time, THIS is the time that I am allocated not even a SINGLE Buffered Campaign! Nuffnang why you no love me anymore?!
Traffic at all time high but all those unique clicks into my blog won’t be generating any income without the presence of any Buffered Campaigns. Zilch, nada, nil.. nothing! :(
6) Anyway… Ethan told me this today, “CNY bùnéng kū. Bùnéng chuān hēisè yīfú”. His teacher in BaoBei has been teaching him regarding CNY, its origin and more. So yeah, we should not cry nor should we wear black outfits. We should only “Ha Ha Xiào” so that is what we are going to do throughout the year. Laff like we are some sort of #gilapunyaorang hoping that Nuffnang will love me again <3
14 Comments + Add Comment
Leave a comment
Join ME for updates & giveaways!
Home is where MY heart is.
I am a mother to two boys; Ethan and Ayden and a wife to Darling William. I'm a stay at home mum who blogs to break the monotony of life and to avoid feeling jaded. Would love to get to know all the Super Mommies and Daddies and Babies or Singles out there with the hope that we can learn more from each other. Most of all, I am a happy person, and I hope YOU are too.
Click here to learn more about me ^_^