Anmum Mother’s Day
Anmum® Mother’s Day
This Mother’s Day, Anmum® is rewarding mommies out there with “Anmum® Celebrates Mums” contest. Let’s take this golden opportunity to make mommy feel appreciated and give her some due recognition and acknowledgement on this special occasion.
Here’s how the contest works:
* Contest is only open to members of Anmum® Club. Just log-on to www.anmum.com/my to enter.
* Not yet a member? Fret not, log-on to the website and register yourself. You are then eligible to enter :)
5 Simple steps to enter the contest:
#5 Once you’ve submitted your entry don’t forget to spread the contest ‘viral’ to your friends; send the link to them. After all, the more the merrier!
Here’s the interesting part – What’s up for grabs!
There will be 24 daily prizes (How cool is that?)
* Shopping vouchers (Shop till you drop bahbey!)
* Spa and beauty treatment vouchers (Pampering to the max! Melting dy… wink!)
* Slimming packages (Woot! Which mother doesn’t need this you tell me?)
* Mobile phones (Now you can chat till the cows come home.. literally :P)
* Massage chair and gadgets (Heavenly! I can feel my body loosening up already…)
* Travel packages (Ooh La La!)
Weekly winners will be announced via email/Anmum® Club’s Facebook Fan Page on the following week.
Each mommy (no matter how much we love you, ok) can only win ONE (1) prize.
* Terms and Conditions apply
What are you waiting for? Sign-up now as an Anmum® Club member and join many other like-minded moms and moms-to-be and start sharing stories and your blog(s) AND get rewarded with lots of gifts & discount privileges while doing some major mommy bonding too!
Log on to www.anmum.com/my for more info.
Anmum® has a complete range of products right from pregnancy to childhood. Do check them out :)
12 Comments + Add Comment
Leave a comment
Join ME for updates & giveaways!
Home is where MY heart is.
I am a mother to two boys; Ethan and Ayden and a wife to Darling William. I'm a stay at home mum who blogs to break the monotony of life and to avoid feeling jaded. Would love to get to know all the Super Mommies and Daddies and Babies or Singles out there with the hope that we can learn more from each other. Most of all, I am a happy person, and I hope YOU are too.
Click here to learn more about me ^_^