Bending the rules..
To those with a Facebook account, you’ll know that there is this tag “25 useless facts about me” going on for a while now. Finally, it landed on my page, courtesy of my cuzs Sherlene. Thanx Sherlene, if not for you, I’ll still only be reading about it and not have the chance to do this. :) Being the rebel that I am, I’ve decided NOT to do the tag on Facebook but to do it here instead and link it back to Facebook! (and btw, she tagged me “25 ‘random’ facts.. , but again, I’ll change it to “25 ‘useless’ facts… )
“25 useless facts about me”
1. 99.9% of my contacts in Facebook are people that are ‘really my friends’. People that I knew from school, college, work, family… People that I’ve met before. I rarely accept invitation if I do not know that person in real.
2. 99% of my contacts in my blog are people that I’ve never met before. People that I admire for their thoughts and knowledge. People that I know I can learn much from.
3. I am married with a kid. (Who doesn’t know THAT by now?)
4. My Darling started off as my colleague, then my housemate, then my BOSS, then my ex-BOSS, then my husband and NOW… my Kuli! After the initial phone rings, no engagement ring, straight to the wedding ring, he now has to endure lifelong “Suffer-rings”. ;)
5. I once had a crush on a guy named after a biscuit.
6. I was born with 6 toes on my left foot, had the 6th removed when I was 4 years old I think..
7. Being pregnant was the best time of my life as it is the ONLY time I did not have to worry about my expanding waist line!
8. Was excited being pregnant, but scared the heck out of me when I think about delivery. So I opt for a schedule C-Sec and made sure I took the STRONGEST painkiller so that I don’t feel any pain (did not care about side-effects or wat so ever!). Never wanted to know how childbirth feels like..
9. I am tone-deaf. Couldn’t even sing a proper tune to a nursery rhyme!
10. My driving license is sitting idle in the drawer from the day I got it. I don’t drive. Period.
11. Never fail to renew my driving license.
12. My Darling is THE household sole ‘Breadwinner‘. Me?… I ‘win‘ cash, gadgets, vouchers, fancy meals and many more… He he he..
13. I once thought that ‘Pangolin‘ is a kind of ‘Penguin‘ and ‘Guava’ is a vehicle. That’s how powerful my England is, mind you!
14. I can never get enough when it comes to sour stuff.
15. I recently started a ‘homegrown’ project with Ethan where we try to grow our very own vegetables without using pesticides. No harvest as yet.
16. Motherhood had taught me the real meaning of PATIENCE. I have never been more patient with anything and everything my whole life! Now, try as you might, chances are, you’ll fail to make me snap!
17. I can’t remember what is my phone ringtone as it hardly rings nowadays. All it does is beep when messages come in. People don’t call each other anymore. Only sms, mms or pms… ;)
18. I recently started Sudoku again, thanx to my sister, Andrene for reminding ME! Now, let’s hope that I won’t get addicted again…
19. I am short-sighted, but long-winded.
20. My Darling, Ethan and I drink honey with lemon after each meal at home. Don’t know why, just simply lurve it!
21. I don’t have Satellite TV.
22. I am STILL using dial-up. STILL waiting for Darling to subscribe to broadband. STILL… haih..
23. I wear socks to bed no matter how hot the weather is. Simply can’t sleep without them!
24. My sisters and I once had tortoises, turtles or what do we call them? The one that we can keep as pet? And put a candle on their shells at night just to see how fast they can go. (Don’t call the Animal Cruelty yet, it happened long long time ago when we were young and naive, ok?)
25. I don’t speak a single dialect of Chinese, but my English and BM is quite POWERful!
Whoa… finally! I’m done with this tag! Not as difficult as I thought it would be! Wow, it surprises even ME that I have THAT much to say bout ME! He he he..
And since I’ve bent the rules, I’ve decided to bent it further by not tagging anyone on this. :)
11 Comments + Add Comment
Leave a comment
Join ME for updates & giveaways!
Home is where MY heart is.
I am a mother to two boys; Ethan and Ayden and a wife to Darling William. I'm a stay at home mum who blogs to break the monotony of life and to avoid feeling jaded. Would love to get to know all the Super Mommies and Daddies and Babies or Singles out there with the hope that we can learn more from each other. Most of all, I am a happy person, and I hope YOU are too.
Click here to learn more about me ^_^