Not so long ago..
2. WERE YOU MARRIED AT THE TIME? Yup, I believe we were.
3. WHAT WERE YOUR REACTIONS? Smiling from ear to ear like a crazy fella out from mental hospital..
4. WAS ABORTION AN OPTION FOR YOU? NEVER!!!!!
5. HOW OLD WERE YOU? 29. (Clever question eh? Now you know MY age!)
6. HOW DID YOU FIND OUT YOU WERE PREGNANT? My hubs told me! Wuahahahahaha.. seriously? the piece of stick that I dipped in my urine told me…
7. WHO DID YOU TELL FIRST? Darling.
8. DID YOU WANT TO FIND OUT THE SEX? Definitely!
9. DUE DATE? 3 August 2007.
10. DID YOU HAVE MORNING SICKNESS? Not really. Only mild night sickness during the 2nd n 3rd months. (Thank goodness for that! I was able to go to work with no MC throughout my whole pregnancy!) I slept most of the time during my 1st trimester. Darling complained he had no one to talk too as I was sleeping all the time! poor guy..
11. WHAT DID YOU CRAVE? Nothing…
12. WHO/WHAT IRRITATED YOU THE MOST? The radio and television…. Interrupted my sleep.. hehehe.. me the sleepyhead..
13. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CHILD’s SEX? He’s a boy!
14. DID YOU WISH YOU HAD THE OPPOSITE SEX OF WHAT YOU WERE GETTING? No. Getting him was a miracle enough, wouldn’t change a single thing!
15. HOW MANY POUNDS DID YOU GAIN THROUGHOUT THE PREGNANCY? I dunno. Can I answer in kg? I gained 15 kg. (luckily managed to get back into my pre-pregnancy weight and clothing now!)
16. DID YOU HAVE A BABY SHOWER? Nope. Life was crazily upside down dy dat time. Where got time for baby shower?
17. WAS IT A SURPRISE OR DID YOU KNOW? Nope. I know there wouldn’t be any baby shower. Only Ayamas ‘fullmoon gift’ flying here and there.
18. DID YOU HAVE ANY COMPLICATIONS DURING YOUR PREGNANCY? Nope and so thankful for that.
19. WHERE DID YOU GIVE BIRTH? Damansara Specialist Hospital.
20. HOW MANY HOURS WERE YOU IN LABOR? Er… 0? Mine was a scheduled C-Sec. Happily made the appointment with my gynae a week before and as the appointment date approaches, checked-into the hospital and waited for all the procedures and then just lay there for them to ‘cut me open’.
21. WHO DROVE YOU TO THE HOSPITAL? Darling of coz.
22. WHO WATCHED YOU GIVE BIRTH? Darling too of coz and whole lot of members of the medical team!
23. WAS IT NATURAL OR C-SECTION? C-Section
24. DID YOU TAKE MEDICINE TO EASE THE PAIN? Epidural – 3D/2N!
27. HOW MUCH DID YOUR CHILD WEIGH? 2.55kg.
28. WHEN WAS YOUR CHILD ACTUALLY BORN ? 21 July 2007
30. WHAT DID YOU NAME HIM/HER? Ethan
31. HOW OLD IS YOUR FIRST BORN TODAY? Rascal King is 19 mths old today.
I’ve decided to tag only Julie for this. Lucky YOU! Hahaha.. ;P
8 Comments + Add Comment
Leave a comment
Join ME for updates & giveaways!
Home is where MY heart is.
I am a mother to two boys; Ethan and Ayden and a wife to Darling William. I'm a stay at home mum who blogs to break the monotony of life and to avoid feeling jaded. Would love to get to know all the Super Mommies and Daddies and Babies or Singles out there with the hope that we can learn more from each other. Most of all, I am a happy person, and I hope YOU are too.
Click here to learn more about me ^_^