Google Merryn’s needs
I got tagged! Thanx Kristie for this very fun tag.
The way it works is you type your name in Google and then needs i.e (Merryn needs), and see what comes up! Oh my… it is astonishing to see what came out to be MY needs…
Merryn needs a woman
– Okay, this sounds creepy enough. Why would I need a woman? The only woman in my life right now is my mother. In that sense, okay, I need my mother..
Merryn needs employment
– Oh my, really? Economy is really THAT bad, huh? But what the heck, I’ll head to the Classifieds section this instant!
Merryn needs to make a cultural leap
– Merryn needs to what? Why? Why?
Merryn needs to make huge choices by every eligible voters
– Oh no.. no no… I’m not into politics… Unless we are talking about voting for bloggers? (foongpc, are you into this?! ;P)
Merryn needs to be enabled to use the advanced map features
– How do YOU know I am always lost? Creeepppyyyy!
Merryn needs repairs
– Touch wood, touch wood. I don’t think I need to repair any parts of me as of this moment..
Merryn needs to vent her anger at someone
– Oh so so true! All the built up is not good.. need to release… need to release…
Right now.. Merryn needs to rest… Cheers y’all!
4 Comments + Add Comment
Leave a comment
Join ME for updates & giveaways!
Home is where MY heart is.
I am a mother to two boys; Ethan and Ayden and a wife to Darling William. I'm a stay at home mum who blogs to break the monotony of life and to avoid feeling jaded. Would love to get to know all the Super Mommies and Daddies and Babies or Singles out there with the hope that we can learn more from each other. Most of all, I am a happy person, and I hope YOU are too.
Click here to learn more about me ^_^